We were lucky to have a recommendation from a new neighbor and friend (Thanks Stephanie!) and we made an appointment ASAP.
I am one of those weird people that enjoy going to the doctor, I like having a conversation about what we are working on with language and potty training and big girl bed, maybe a sibling?!, discipline, and other fun stuff that little two years like to develop this year!
AND your appointments drop off after two. Typical MDs will not see your toddler after 2 until 3! Crazy, I feel like babies and toddlers change so much. I took full opportunity for another visit!
Stella was such a big girl. We walked to the clinic which is right across the street from the Children's Hospital in Boston.
![]() |
| Cow's horn was hurt and he needed to go to the doctor too (P.S. Cow goes EVERYWHERE with us!) |
The staff was so welcoming and made Stella feel special immediately.
I was so surprised and impressed that the nurse that checked us in was an RN and not a medical assistant or nurses' assistant. There's a difference, for sure!
She immediately bent down to speak to Stella, included Stella's cow in their measurements, and explained everything in two year old talk!
I felt so reassured that we were in the right place!
We loved meeting the pediatrician too! He was very kind and Stella warmed up to him quickly. We have a doctor kit that we always "practice" with so she knows what all of his instruments are for during the examination!
![]() |
| see what I mean…. |
We discussed Stella's speech (she's quiet and known to get her point across in a string of one word sentences), we also talked about her pacifier (she only uses it for nap and bedtime) and she is in love! **We are working on Operation "NO more PACI now**
Stella has adjusted so well to our new city after the move! It's so fun to watch her learn and grow! I love watching her reach new milestones that she has accomplished!
After her visit, the pediatrician thought Stella should have an ultrasound follow up after a UTI that we had last fall. So later in the week, we headed to Children's Hospital and Stella was great!
So thankful for this healthy little girl!





No comments:
Post a Comment